Taking Care Of Your Family And Your Assets
When you create an estate plan, you make decisions that shape the future for yourself and your family. With the help of a knowledgeable professional, you take steps that protect your family and your assets, and you ensure that your wishes regarding future health issues are followed. At Moore Law Partners PLLC, our experienced team understands the importance to you and your loved ones of each estate planning decision. From our Sun City offices, we have been helping clients across Arizona’s Northwest Valley for more than 25 years.
Quality. Service. Results.
We take enormous pride in our reputation as a law firm committed to client service and to getting the results our clients desire by providing quality advice and guidance. Our success can be traced to our unswerving dedication to understanding your needs and goals and then tailoring an estate plan to achieve your objectives.
Our firm uses a wide variety of legal tools and essential documents to help you protect the people and assets most important to you:
- Wills: An essential tool to express your wishes for asset distribution
- Trusts: Helping your heirs to avoid probate while conserving assets
- Powers of attorney: Authorizes the person you choose to handle your finances and other decisions should you become incapacitated
- Powers of attorney for health care: Authorizes the person you name to carry out your wishes regarding health care should you become incapacitated
- Charitable gifts: Planning your charitable gift-giving
- Estate tax planning: For clients with significant assets, including real estate, pensions, stocks, businesses and other properties, estate tax issues, or post-mortem concerns (valuations, account analysis and distribution of accounts)
- Community property agreements: Ensures that marital property goes to the surviving spouse, bypassing probate
Depth Of Experience
Our long commitment to our clients and community enable us to have a depth of experience and knowledge few law firms can match. Our estate planning professionals can help you navigate through the probate process, as well as guide you through trust administration.
We also have significant experience in helping clients with ancillary administration of probate and trusts outside of Arizona. In addition, we provide crucial assistance to people who live outside Arizona but must contend with probate or trust administration here.
Call Us To Start The Estate Planning Process
Call 623-207-9153 to begin protecting your family and your assets. You can also use our online contact form.